Enter your email to receive romantic ideas automatically

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 12, 2010

Surprise Your Spouse by Sending a Love Letter to His/Her Work

Okay, this is not my original idea.

This romantic idea of Sending a Love Letter to your spouse came from a book "1001 Ways to Be Romantic" by Gregory J. P.Godek.

Yes, it is very effective and very romantic.  When I read this idea from his book, I immediately picked out a "Romance" card, wrote some sweet nothings in there, and the next day mailed it with a domestic (Canadian) stamp.  I decided not to put my information or the sender's information of course because it's suppose to be a surprise "Just Because" romantic idea, right?  I mailed the Romantic card to his office and addressed it to him.

Yes, he was very surprised.  He had no idea who it came from.  When he opened the card, TTTAAAARRRAA!! haha

The Romance Card came from his lovely wife, myself ;) He texted me that he was so surprised and felt so loved when he received it.  He appreciated it so much that I was so inspired to do more of showing some love.. I know it's cheesy but it's real ;) love it! I love being married!

So now, you've got some great romantic idea from me (ok originally from Greg).. why don't you try it, surprise your spouse by sending some love letter or romantic card in his/her workplace.  If your spouse stays at home, send it from your work to your own house - just make sure he/she gets the mails before you do. HAHA.  Come on now!  No excuses!  I know he/she will surely love it!

Have fun!!! Keep sending some love out there!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! I'd definitely do that, too :) Thanks for sharing, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.. I'm glad I shared this to you;) Yeah, go do that! send him some love letter to his work.. haha! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats 110% true. I was so surprised and I truly loved it. Thanks my beautiful wife;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. you're welcome.. I'm grateful you love it!! i love making surprises for you and receiving surprises from you! lol

    ReplyDelete