Enter your email to receive romantic ideas automatically

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bring Her a Bouquet of Flowers

This is what I love about my spouse.  He's not the kind of guy who loves to give gifts but he is very coachable and always listen when I say something that I love about.

I love romantic things and one of those I love are flowers.  Although my mom used to tell me all the time that flowers seems useless because they just wither right away.  But I don't know.  I just love flowers and it makes me feel more loved and cared for.

So girls and boys, if you love something, tell your spouse - just like what I did.  I verbally and literrally told my spouse, "I love to receive flowers all the time, once a week or once a month..."  and lucky me, he'll just smile or laugh with me or sometimes tell me, he will give me some flowers some time.  Although I wanted him to buy me those flowers right there at that moment and bring those beautiful flowers home.

Dave is amazing.  One afternoon, he usually goes home around 5:30pm and I got worried when he's not home around 6pm.  So when I called Dave one time where he is, he said that he just went for a gas or some excuse.  And when he got home about 6pm or 6:15pm, I was surprised when I opened our door seeing him with a bouquet of flowers in his hands - usually a bouquet of roses or a bouquet of lilies - Oh I love them.  He's so cute.

Thanks Love.  I just wanna share this romantic idea to all the married couples in Calgary or to all the people who love romance and/or who wants more romance in their relationship.



So have fun surprising your spouse with our romantic ideas.  Go get her/him some flowers! 

P.S. In Calgary area, my husband usually buys those bouquet of flowers in Safeway Mission area at 524 Elbow Dr SW 403-228-6141.  Actually any Safeway Superstore locations have flowers department and you can just drop by and surprise your spouse.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice ideas......
    Flowers are perfect for any occasion. Sending flowers to someone special is the best idea because flowers helps us to explain our feelings......

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. thanks for the comments. I agree with you! flowers for any occasion is one of the best ways to say "I love you" and/or "I appreciate you" thanks again!

    ReplyDelete