Enter your email to receive romantic ideas automatically

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 29, 2010

Romantic Movies to Watch at Home

Cuddling with my husband on a Tuesday night on our Love Date Nights is one of the sweetest moments of my week.

As what I mentioned here in my blog, every week we have something to do- either we go out and do something or stay at home and do something together - either way - as long as it's just the two of us.

Some nights we would watch movies after dinner.  We will have the couch ready for the movie.  Have blankets and pillows ready.

Some of the romantic movies we watched already at home and we definitely recommend these to you are as follows:

  1. Fireproof (Best marriage/relationship movie)
  2. Facing the Giants (not about romance but inspiring movie)
  3. Sleepless  in Seattle (Ryan and Hanks)
  4. The Notebook 
  5. Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita (Filipino movies)
  6. Labs Kita Okay Ka Lang (Filipino movies)
  7. A Walk To Remember
  8. My Sassy Girl (Korean version is way better though) (The English version is good too)

I forgot the titles of most of the movies we watched already but I'll update them when I get the chance.  Okay?   So rent a movie now.. or better yet.. sign up on http://www.icefilms.info/index for free movies and/or http://www.noypi-unlimited.com for free Filipino telenovela and/ or Filipino and Foreign Movies.

We watched also comedy movies but I guess that would be a different topic then.  lol.

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Edible Arrangements Brampton

    ReplyDelete